Nope. My mom scoured the birth announcements in the paper in the 6-month prelude before my birth, watching for which names were most popular (then she wouldn't choose them). She picked what ended up being THE single most popular girl's name for approximately 2 decades.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I might've cried a bit last night while watching a chick flick. Hence, I watch them rarely.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
My lovely handwriting went quickly downhill when I entered college and was forced to write notes in double-time during lectures. However, I think it's recovering enough to say "yes."
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I'd have to say pastrami.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
It's a good question. I'm not sure. It would depend on the "another person" personality. There are definitely some that do NOT click with me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Psh, hell no.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Unless I was abducted by aliens, yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO. However, evidently I would go zip-lining, which I thought I'd never do, either...
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
If I'm interested in eating cereal, I like Reese's Peanut Butter Crunch or Fruit Loops.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on the 'shoe.' My riding boots – definitely untie. My walking shoes – nope. Too many ons/offs in a week for that.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically? Not really. Emotionally? Sometimes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla. Yup. I'm that girl.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Upon first SEEING them: how they carry themselves. Upon first HEARING them: if they have a sense of humor.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red. Hence the mongo red walls in our home.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Fear of failure.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My girlfriends who moved away. All of the good ones seem to leave my life...wonder what that says about me?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
(2) mini 100 Grand bars (for dessert).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Sweaty horse; leather (preferably combined on those); cool, crisp fall days; freshly-mown grass; the smell my skin gives off right when I start to sweat in the sun; the ocean
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Horse racing, football
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope. Haven't gone there. I DO wear glasses which started out in college as just-for-reading, then progressed to need-to-see-the-lecture-board, then oops-I-need-to-wear-these-while-night-driving and now it's pretty much all the time.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Other than steak? PASTA!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Dramas. Or epics.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
It's Complicated. Actually really cute. And made me cry (see #2)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Marooney-red, orange, gold, tan & cream
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Mom's Bonnie Butter Cake!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
"All Things Wise and Wonderful," by James Herriot.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Mouse pad? Who has those anymore?
42. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Horses eating hay; loons (any call); wind through white pine boughs; waves (whether lake or ocean)
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Corfu Island, Greece
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I don't consider any of them 'special.' Just thankful for what I can do.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?