I mean, who doesn't love watching a cute, cuddly character have fun adventures while learning a life lesson? Because, in every Disney movie there's obviously a moral.
This isn't earth-shattering material. Hell, it's not even unique (but what on the Internet IS anymore?!), but here are my top ten favorite quotes – words to live by, if you will (and I think you will) – from Disney movies.
- If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. (Bambi)
- Don't be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within. (Beauty & the Beast)
- If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. (Cinderella)
- Just keep swimming. (Finding Nemo)
- The past can hurt…but you can either run from it, or learn from it. (Lion King)
- The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it. (Peter Pan)
- Always let your conscience be your guide. (Pinocchio)
- If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew. (Pocahontas)
- Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere. (Ratatouille)
- You're never too old to be young. (Snow White)
What're YOUR favorite animated movie quotes?