Anyway, here's a quick snapshot of what I did this week:
- Shot some new stuff (photography-wise).
- Cleaned the house.
- Took more pictures of Z.
- Enjoyed the abnormal March Minnesota weather.
- Optimized some websites.
- Went out to eat with The Hubby.
- Created a new PPC account.
- Hung out with Mom.
- Paid bills.
- Chatted a LOT with Mom.
- Ran some errands.
- Got Olive an oil change.
- Went out to eat with The Neighbors (owners of Coyote Bait on a Stick).
- Decided I'll do nothing more this evening than watch The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (my to-do list will still be there tomorrow).
So that's about it.
Oh, except for numerous walks and stick-throwing sessions with my ever-present companion, Z :)